Issue 22, Spring 2015, of The Classroom Astronomer Magazine.
* Examples of the Thrills of Science--The stories of persons who have made unique discoveries and how they felt when they first realized it. What teachers can use from the stories on how science works.
* Russian students at Baikonur Cosmodrome -- Here's a field trip that your students probably would love to do! Watch a real launch close up!
* The House of Astronomy -- An institution for teaching astronomy in Germany
* Stars Beneath My Feet!!--Virtual Reality views of the Universe!
* Ach du meine Gute! Heidelberg Scientists Stare at Sun for Fun!--A photo story, and good example of visual techniques you can use, about watching a nearly total solar eclipse!
* Astronomy Planning Calendar
* Photos Focused On--Astronomical Heidelberg
* Astronomical Teachniques--What's Wrong with this photo?; A Different kind of Planet Jigsaw exercise for Exam review.