Issue 23, the last issue of The Classroom Astronomer magazine, Summer 2015.
* From Textbook to e-Book - How to make an e-Book out of a previously existing manuscript
* Promoting an Eclipse with an e-Book - One teacher's way of spreading the word to students, "Go See The 2017 Eclipse!".
* Celebrating the International Year of Light - How people around Britain are celebrating Light.
* Universe. Darkly. - What is Dark Matter and why you should care.
* Astronomy Sky Planning Calendar - Summer
* Photos Focused On -- Astronomical Europe (They sure like scientists and sundials here!)
* Astronomical Teachniques - Ideas seen at public events and schools in Germany
* My Views of The Classroom Universe (Editor's Column) - Between New and Old